This NPO was founded in November 2004 mainly by technicians, product managers and researchers from several manufactures of analytical instruments.
At present, the following projects are carried out in practice through involvement of various professionals such as university professors and enterprise executives.
- Education of professionals based on the unified programs.
- Establishment of the system for the techno-chemical analyst.
- Enlightenment and spread of the analytical technology to non-experts and consumers.
- Promotion of the simple diagnosis and testing technology.
- Conveyance and inheritance of the analytical technology by making the most of retired brains.